The International Cafe at St Bart’s is a friendly community for International students to make friends with local people and other internationals.
Come to eat, relax play games, & share culture. The cafe is run by Christians at St Bart’s church but is open to all.
Welcome to Bath! We’d love to meet you…
- The café happens every Friday during term time from 7.30-9.30pm
The best way to keep up to date!
- It takes place at St Bart’s Church on King Edward Road in Oldfield Park.
- 5 minute walk from Thornbank Gardens
- 20 minute walk from town
- Get the U1 or U18 bus from campus or town:
Get off on Lower Oldfield Park, then walk on Junction Road, go down Second Avenue and turn left & you’ll be on King Edward Road.
Through Facebook: www.facebook.com/stbinternationalcafe
Email Frances: email@example.com
Summer Semester 2016
Check Facebook for up-to-date information and extra events
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, from a Christian point of view
- To share your culture
- To find out about the Christian faith
What happens each week?
7.30pm Doors open: Hot drinks and snacks. Play games and chat
8.15pm Cultural activity/Short Talk
8.30-9.30pm An opportunity to explore the Christian faith or keep chatting with friends
Opportunities to explore Christianity:
Every year in October we have the International Welcome Service followed by a Chinese meal.
Why did he come?
What does it mean to follow him?
1) Join the optional discussions at the end of International café on Friday nights.
2) Join InFocus on Tuesday nights. Meal at a local home from 6:30pm then Bible study at King Edward Road from 7:30-9:30pm. Contact Frances for more info. firstname.lastname@example.org