The ‘International Cafe @ St Barts’ is free cultural cafe for all internationals studying or living in Bath, whatever your background. It is run by Christians at St Bart’s Church.
- The cafe happens every Monday during term time from 7.30-9.30pm. The first International Cafe is on Monday 24 September with an ‘Introduction to Life in Bath’
- It takes place at St Bart’s Church on King Edward Road in Oldfield Park. Click here for a map.
- If you are coming from campus, we can arrange for someone to meet you and show you the way.
- The U18 bus stops nearby on Lower Oldfield Park, just 5 mins walk away
- Thornbank Gardens is 10 mins walk
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter
- To find out about the Christian faith
What happens each week?
7.30pm Doors open
7.30-8.15pm Food, relax & chat
8.20-8.35pm Talk & discussion
8.35-9.30pm Free time, including an opportunity to explore the Christian faith
How can I find out more?
Contact Charlie Ward