The International Café at St Bart’s is a cultural café for all internationals studying or living in Bath, whatever your background. It is run by Christians at St Bart’s Church.
Welcome to Bath! We hope you can join us…
- The café happens every Friday from 7.30-9.30pm
- The first café is on Friday 3rd October.
- It takes place at St Bart’s Church on King Edward Road in Oldfield Park. Click here for a map.
- If you are coming from campus, we can arrange for someone to meet you and show you the way.
- The U18 bus stops nearby on Lower Oldfield Park, just 5 mins walk away
- Thornbank Gardens is 10 mins walk
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, from a Christian point of view
- To find out about the Christian faith
Please note: We ask for a £1 voluntary donation towards refreshments.
Café continues over the Christmas and Easter holidays, but we take a break during the summer.
Why did he come?
What does it mean to follow him?
More information coming soon!
Internationals trip to the Cotswolds, 2013