The International Cafe at St Bart’s is a friendly community for International students to make friends with local people and other internationals.
Come to eat, relax play games, & share culture. The cafe is run by Christians at St Bart’s church but is open to all.
Welcome to Bath! We’d love to meet you…
- The café happens every Friday from 7.30-9.30pm
The best way to keep up to date!
- It takes place at St Bart’s Church on King Edward Road in Oldfield Park.
- 5 minute walk from Thornbank Gardens
- 20 minute walk from town
- Get the U1 or U18 bus from campus or town:
Get off on Lower Oldfield Park, then walk on Junction Road, go down Second Avenue and turn left & you’ll be on King Edward Road.
Through Facebook: www.facebook.com/stbinternationalcafe
Email Alex or Frances: email@example.com
Spring Semester 2016
Cafe is back on 8th January
|8th January||Games Evening|
|15th January||Film Night|
|22nd January||Waffle Making|
|29th January||Party Games Night|
|5th February||Chinese New Year Party|
|12th February||Mediterranean Night|
|19th February||Sherlock Evening|
|26th February||Thai Evening|
|4th March||Cake Construction & Demolition Night|
|11th March||Irish Night|
|18th March||Fish and Chips Evening|
|25th March||Good Friday Mark Drama|
|1st April||Christianity Explored Evening|
|8th April||Angry Birds Challenge|
|15th April||Chocolate Party|
|22nd April||Queen’s Birthday/Street Party|
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, from a Christian point of view
- To share your culture
- To find out about the Christian faith
What happens each week?
7.30pm Doors open: Hot drinks and snacks. Play games and chat
8.15pm Cultural activity/Short Talk
8.30-9.30pm An opportunity to explore the Christian faith or keep chatting with friends
Opportunities to explore Christianity:
Why did he come?
What does it mean to follow him?