The International Café at St Bart’s is a cultural café for all internationals studying or living in Bath, whatever your background. It is run by Christians at St Bart’s Church.
Welcome to Bath! We hope you can join us…
- The café happens every Friday from 7.30-9.30pm
- The first café is on Friday 3rd October.
- It takes place at St Bart’s Church on King Edward Road in Oldfield Park. Click here for a map.
- If you are coming from campus, we can arrange for someone to meet you and show you the way.
- The U18 bus stops nearby on Lower Oldfield Park, just 5 mins walk away
- Thornbank Gardens is 10 mins walk
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, from a Christian point of view
- To find out about the Christian faith
7.30pm Doors open: Hot drinks and snacks. Play games and chat
8.15pm Cultural activity/Short Talk
8.30-9.30pm An opportunity to explore the Christian faith or keep chatting with friends
Please note: We ask for a £1 voluntary donation towards refreshments.
Café continues over the Christmas and Easter holidays, but we take a break during the summer.
Spring Term 2015
9th Jan Movie Night
16th Jan Team Challenges
23rd Jan Spanish Evening
30th Jan Board Games & Table Tennis Championships
6th Feb Passport to the UK: Places to Visit
13th Feb Fish & Chip Supper special
Sunday 15th Feb Surprised? Real questions. Real answers: 9:30 & 11:15am, 6:30pm
20th Feb Chinese New Year Party
27th Feb St David’s Day: Welsh Night
6th Mar Wii Night
13th Mar Chocolate Party
20th Mar St Patrick’s Day: Irish Night
27th Mar Vintage UK: Crazy British games
3rd April Easter Special
Why did he come?
What does it mean to follow him?
Internationals trip to the Cotswolds, 2013