Inter national Café
The ‘International Café’ at St Bart’s is a welcoming community for international students and other internationals to make friends with local people and other internationals.
Come to eat, relax and share cultures. The café is run by Christians at St Bart’s church but is open to people of all faiths or none. Welcome to Bath! We’d love to meet you…
The café happens every Friday during term time from 7.30pm-9.30pm in the church building at King Edward Road. The best way to keep up to date is:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bathic_stbarts/
- Facebook: or www.facebook.com/stbinternationalcafe/
- Email Frances at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To share your culture and discover other cultures
- To enjoy some good food, including a traditional Christmas meal and a Chinese New Year celebration
- To find out about the Christian faith
What happens each week?
- 7.30pm Doors open: Hot drinks, snacks and chat
- 7.45 or 8pm Cultural activity including food most weeks
- 9-9.30pm An opportunity to explore the Christian faith or keep chatting with friends
You may also like