The ‘International Café’ at St Bart’s is a welcoming community for international students and business people to make friends with local people and other internationals.
Come to eat, relax, play games, and share culture. The cafe is run by Christians at St Bart’s church but is open to people of all faiths or none. Welcome to Bath! We’d love to meet you…
The café happens every Friday during term time from 7.30pm-9.30pm in the church building at King Edward Road. The best way to keep up to date is www.facebook.com/stbinternationalcafe or email Frances: email@example.com
- To make friends with people from Britain and across the world
- To practise speaking English with local British people
- To relax, play games and have fun
- To enjoy some good food, including traditional Christmas meal & Chinese New Year celebration
- To learn about British culture, eg. Bonfire Night, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, from a Christian point of view
- To share your culture
- To find out about the Christian faith
What happens each week?
- 7.30pm Doors open: Hot drinks and snacks. Play games and chat
- 8.15pm Cultural activity/Short talk
- 8.30pm-9.30pm An opportunity to explore the Christian faith or keep chatting with friends
You may also like